ABOUT THE SNO BLOG:
The goal of this blog is to present nutrition facts and advice in a fun and interesting way! We want to get our members involved in a healthy lifestyle as well as share articles that shine a light on nutrition and health.
Back to Blog
Hello, fellow foodies! I’m back this week for another recipe roundup, this time with some cozy recipes requiring minimal prep and minimal stress. The holiday season is finally here, which means it’s time to bust out the cozy sweaters, Christmas movies, and festive mugs. However, along with all of the holiday festivities comes studying for finals, shopping for gifts, traveling, busy schedules, and long days that make you wanna throw the towel in and just order take-out by the time they’re finally over. Here are some easy and cozy recipes to throw together this holiday season that will leave you feeling nourished, warm, and glad you cooked after all!
1.Slow Cooker White Chicken & Quinoa Chili via Eat Yourself Skinny:
2.10 Minute Healthy Crispy Chicken and Avocado Wraps via Gimme Delicious:
3.Vegan Loaded Sweet Potato via Kara Lydon, the Foodie Dietitian:
4. Southwest Chicken and Quinoa Bowl via Frugal Mom Eh:
5. BBQ Sweet Potato Pizza via Vegan Richa:
6. Mexican Chicken, Sweet Potato, and Black Bean Skillet via Recipe Runner:
7. Spiralized Zucchini, Quinoa, and Turkey Sausage Stuffed Peppers via Foodie Crush:
8. Slow Cooker Butternut Squash and Farro Chili via Eat Yourself Skinny:
9. Cashew Chicken Quinoa Bake via Fit Foodie Finds:
10. Sweet Potato Nachos via Fit Foodie Finds:
I hope you enjoy this recipe roundup and that you get some meal inspiration to carry you through the holiday season! Go ahead and add those ingredients to your grocery list so that you have them on hand, and get ready to cook up some cozy dishes. Have a great finals week and holiday vacation!
Freshman. SDSU. Foods and Nutrition.